Softengi follows the Personal Data Protection Policy to protect personal data of its employees, clients, and suppliers in accordance with applicable requirements of Ukrainian legislation, international laws and regulations.
Main principles of our Personal Data Protection Policy:
- Personal Data must be processed legally, reasonably and transparently.
- It must be collected and processed in the future only for certain and legitimate reasons.
- The Volume of PD must be adequate, important and be limited to the purpose, why it has been collected.
- Personal Data must be correct, factual and original. If Personal Data is not relevant, it must be deleted or corrected immediately.
- PD must be stored in a form, that allows the identification of the person, but only during the period that is necessary for processing the PD for such purposes.
- Personal Data must be processed in a way that provides the clients safety, protection from unauthorized processing, accidental loss and damage by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures.
3D Building Models Are the Key to Success in the Architectural Business
We can confidently say that nobody is impressed with ordinary drawings, especially investors. We present you a 3D solution for the visualization of architectural project. A feature of the project is the creation of a presentation in a 3D model of the entire complex, rather than individual buildings. The details of such modelling in the article.
IoT Solution: Smart Lighting for Retail
How would you describe smart lighting to a child? Smart lighting is the possibility to be a responsible consumer and save money at the same time!
Business Automation Software Solutions: Jira+ Slack+ Camunda +Microservices!
Using Jira + Slack+ Camunda we have managed to automate reports generation for C-level managers and delivery directors. Using the same approach we offer microservices automation for seamless workflow and failure notifications!