The Voice Recognition Checklist App is developed for any activity which requires strict abidance by rules, movements and logical sequence of taken steps. So, today’s topic is Voice Controlled Checklist App.
A voice checklist app based on voice recognition technology can be easily adapted to any industry, which does not permit human mistakes and random actions.
We developed this app for anesthesiologists as they work in a very risky environment yet, in reality, a voice checklist app can fit any industry where the cost of a mistake is too high, such as construction, manufacturing, EHS, telecommunications.
AI Business Case 2021
VOICE CHECKLIST FOR ANESTHESIOLOGISTS
Within the Anesthetic Process, as well as any other medical procedures, the most vital task is to guarantee the safety and comfort of patients. Pursuing this aim, anesthesiologists get to use Anesthesia Safety Checklists to ensure that all significant measures are taken and the patient’s anesthetic is managed by recognizing and minimizing risks.
Even using such checklists, doctors still face a lot of challenges. They need to:
- to outline an appropriate order in which to perform key points in the process;
- to ensure that critical safety steps are performed before moving to key points;
- to maintain effective team communication.
It is not the checklists themselves that are important, but the effective performance of the safety actions and communication.
To help doctors in managing above- mentioned tasks, Softengi has developed a Voice-Controlled Anesthetic Checklist App. We understood that the majority of specialists working in the manufacturing, construction, retail industries deal with similar problems that is why a voice checklist app can be a perfect solution for them as well.
When Softengi’s team started its work on this project, we had a lot of tasks to accomplish. First of all, our client asked us to develop an app that could free the anesthetists of using their hands while applying safe checklists within an anesthetic process.
Moreover, we strived to provide anesthetists and their teams with easy access to different anesthetic and surgery checklists, ensuring the highest level of interaction between team members.
So our goal was to make a voice-controlled app, which would be user-friendly, fully functional, customizable, and highly stable. Due to the offline voice control technology and more than 20 functional settings available for the App, Softengi succeeded in meeting the client’s requirements
THE ESSENCE OF THE SOLUTION
Voice Controlled Anesthetic Checklist App is an application allowing anesthetists and their teams to manage different surgery checklists within anesthetic processes using only their voice.
In the operating room doctors use voice commands to check each item from the anesthetic checklist in a logical sequence: “anesthetic machine check”, “enough oxygen available”, “breathing system connected”…The Application informs the team, which action has been performed and which action should be performed next. With that, the anesthetist doesn’t even hold the device or look at the screen.
Using Voice Controlled Anesthetic Checklist App give doctors extra value, which might not be obvious to everyone at first.
- Offline voice recognition is ensured. If your hospital doesn’t have permanent internet connection or your Wi-Fi works intermittently – it will not hinder your work and the safety of the patient is ensured due to the fact that.
- This app reminds you of all the logical consequent points of the anesthetic checklist. You will not be afraid to miss any crucial step within the anesthetic process
- All interactions with checklists are performed through voice commands. You are completely concentrated on the process, not distracting on switching tasks on the table or checking the next step at the screen.
- All checklists can be personally created, modified, imported, or exported with the ability to develop – if required – logical checklist chains.
- You will easily adapt your anesthetic procedure according to each patient’s needs and requirements, taking into account the health and safety of your patient.
- The App works in the background and can be used with other apps running in the foreground. Meanwhile using the Voice Controlled Anesthetic Checklist App, you can also use any other action on your device.
- The App allows you to divide checklists into customizable groups and categories, thus creating a clear and comfortable user structure. After installing the Voice Controlled Anesthetic Checklist App, you will have all your anesthetic checklists procedures in your personal organizer.
VOICE CHECKLISTS IN RISKY INDUSTRIES
The Voice Controlled Anesthetic Checklist App, streamlines the work of professionals and excludes the human fault factor from this specific process. The solution can be easily customized to be used for different purposes in a variety of industries, like:
- In other healthcare specialities;
- In investment and audit;
- In logistics and freight (e.g., to check the readiness of tracks or ships);
- In professional diving (e.g., to conduct equipment preparation checks);
- In civil litigation (e.g., to deal with the complexity of discovery and motions practice);
- At electric power plants (e.g., to check the systems’ security);
- For system administrators (e.g., to conduct system installation);
- In other industries involving inspections, investigations, security checks, audit, or inventory checks.
To estimate the effectiveness of applied technology in the medical sphere, Softengi has conducted an analysis of short-term results. On the basis of this investigation, we can make the following predictions about the implementation performance of the Voice Controlled Checklist App:
WhTech-WMS: Warehouse Management Software
With WhTech-WMS you can manage access and always know the location of your assets. It allows you to create custom reports and keep an eye on real-time alerts due to crashes or emergencies which gives you the opportunity to always monitor and understand the status of your equipment.
Police Records Management System For Caribbean Countries
Softengi designed, built, and installed the Police Records Management Information System (PRMIS) for the Caribbean region.
Industrial Asset Tracking: IoT Solution On Guard of Coal Mines
Softengi developed an IoT system that retrofits mining facilities with real-time underground tracking, automated dynamic gas detection, advanced connectivity, and alarm.