As an input we had doors with electromechanical locks and mobile application allowing fingertip scanning and recognition. We were challenged to integrate these pieces and build a solution, with the help of which the user could easily unlock his door by presenting his four fingers to the mobile camera.
“We managed to create Smart Door App due to applying our existent IoT solution known as AZIOT HOME - digital platform for living environment. This product transforms the whole concept of managing the living environment. Our goal is to leverage high technologies to live differently.”
Our team has managed to build an Automated Door Unlocking System through applying IoT technologies. Earlier, we have already created Aziot Home – a Connected Digital Platform for managing living environment.
Based on this platform, our team has managed to develop a solution for automated door unlocking. We connected an application for fingertip scanning with hardware installed in the door. Moreover, we have succeeded to simplify significantly the whole hardware complex and built a small and easy-to-use Hub. Our IoT solution is based on the standard MQTT protocol and thus can be easily integrated with other IoT solutions.
- You can easily control your door locking and unlocking being miles away from it – just present your four fingers to the camera of your App.
- You can manage a number of doors through your App (home, office, summer house, etc) – just open the map at your App, choose among the registered locations and unlock the door of your choice.
- There is no need to have Wi-Fi at your location to use the System – you can apply 3G module through inserting a SIM card into your Hub.
- Entrust specific persons to control specific doors by registering their fingertips on the App and thus allowing them to unlock the door.
Prospects of applying such system for business and household are pretty diverse.
- Install the system at your home and use it to unlock your door in case of emergencies, keys lost, relatives becoming, ill and any other situation demanding your participation when you are miles away.
- Apply the system for managing big enterprises (hospitals, warehouses, stores, manufactures). There are usually a lot of doors and a lot of people. The challenge is to provide specific persons with access to specific doors.
- Use the application as a pass to enter your office. This will prevent you from unauthorized people at your company, who might just get a pass from one of your employees and freely use it to enter your premises.
IoT-based Smart Space Solution
Collecting and analyzing data within the closed space, whether it’s a hospital, a financial institution, or a huge warehouse is challenging but not impossible with IoT.
Interactive Content for Magazine with AR Technology. ZERNO Case.
Marketers can rejoice! In the field of advertising and product promotion, a new method has appeared based on Augmented Reality technology. Interactive advertising. Just look at these statistics: "By 2020, revenue from mobile ar advertising will exceed $ 2 billion." Do you want your marketers to be the first to climb Olympus of AR marketing? Our case will tell you how to do it attractively and effectively.
Telemedicine app. How we developed Uber for Medical Services
The leaders of any business, whether it is small, large or medium, obliged to pay impressive sums of money for employees' insurance. Yet, this top technology can reduce the expenditures significantly. Yes, we are talking about telemedicine. Employers can reduce insurance costs by 3 times. You will find evidence of such incredible statistics in the article.