“Will this app bring value to the end users?” That’s the question solution architects, UI/UX designers, and business analysts ask when mobile app development starts. Luckily, MVPCast, a live-streaming video platform, is one of those practical and friendly mobile apps that users don’t uninstall in a week because they see tangible results. MVP Cast, a live video streaming app, is supposed to improve the lives of all those involved in professional sports, and it does it successfully.
What’s the Main Benefit of MVPCast for Users?
To create a professional-looking, high-quality video, sports fans needed expensive and puzzling equipment. More than that, users didn’t have a chance to process videos on their own to make them look attractive and engaging. It was before MVP Cast, a broadcasting app that made sports streaming as easy as opening a Word Doc on the laptop.
Of course, access to 5G changed it all: it became possible to create a live video streaming app that could satisfy even the most demanding sportsmen.
MPV Cast Features We Worked on Tirelessly
- High-quality video streaming without delays. This live-streaming video application allows non-stop streaming. Failover system improvement (so that users don’t lose the video from the internet connection) was a critical solution to the problem of poor Internet connection. It includes bufferization and offline preservation;
- Cloud Storage. All the data is securely stored in the cloud. It makes all the data more accessible, more usable, and easier to share. Additionally, it is better in terms of data recovery. We use Amazon Web Services to store the data as we see it as the most optimal and secure solution;
- The possibility of sharing while streaming online. This application can work exceptionally well for parents who can share videos and comment on them jointly with other family members;
- Non-stop full HD video streaming. We used Wowza streaming service to provide users with the best streaming quality. It’s professional-grade streaming for any use case and any device. A huge plus of this app is that the number of users doesn’t influence the quality of the connection;
- Сonnectivity/Compatibility with various devices. The app works on 4G on Android and iOS devices. All in all, it’s a video streaming platform that can be used for multiple purposes;
- XR for comfortable visualization and analytics. Implementation of XR technologies into this live video streaming platform will give users the possibility to detect and track players, determining the speed of the passes, best movements, and other useful parameters for coaches and parents;
- Attractive and intuitive UI/UX is one of the features of MVPCast that we are proud of as well. We’ve created a unique design for MVPCast after conducting serious UI/UX research on a potential target group. After all, good UI/UX is based on profound research.
As for the technological part, we used React Native, Wowza Streaming & Spring Boot to implement the client’s ideas in life.
With MVPCast, parents, players, coaches, and recruiters got the chance to actually enjoy watching a game at their convenience and squeeze the best out of it. Overlaying special highlights, for example, didn’t seem time-efficient earlier as people had spent days on it. With MVPCast, users can literally adorn any game streaming with the information they need in 15-20 minutes. This live video streaming platform is the app that finally digitizes sports, making it more accessible and user-friendly for everyone.
Mental Well-Being Clinic for Virryhealth
Softengi developed a virtual clinic with interactive and non-interactive activities where visitors could schedule therapy sessions with medical experts and visit a VR chat in the metaverse to interact with the amazing nature and animals of the African savanna.
AI-Based Visual Inspection Case Study
Explore how businesses improve production control quality with Ionbond – an automated visual inspection, classification, and anomaly detection solution.
WhTech-WMS: Warehouse Management Software
With WhTech-WMS you can manage access and always know the location of your assets. It allows you to create custom reports and keep an eye on real-time alerts due to crashes or emergencies which gives you the opportunity to always monitor and understand the status of your equipment.