Early in 2011 due to a fast growing number of customers, JSC Bank of Georgia faced a need to optimize the loan system and improve management of its document flow.
The first stage of cooperation resulted in the following outcomes:
- Softengi team completely redesigned the architecture of the existing, based on MS Office SharePoint Server 2007, system and successfully transferred it to Microsoft SharePoint 2010 platform.
- Extended the functionality of document authorization business process which involved several groups of users.
- The new system allowed to create, process and store 20 000 documents.
- A distinctive feature of this project was a lack of the Georgian language package as part of the MS SharePoint which our team localized.
The second stage of cooperation, which started in 2012 included integration of the existing document management system at the SME (small and medium-sized enterprise) bank division.
- The total number of users in two departments reached 400
Willing to improve system performance, our team showed the following result:
- Under the testing mode, the number of simultaneously processed and stored documents reached 600 000.
Therefore, all of the optimization actions led to a much faster and better quality services provided to the bank customers, as well as an advance in the business processes functionality.
Since JSC Bank of Georgia develops rapidly, there are plans for more bank units to be connected to the implemented by Softengi document management system. As a result, starting in 2016, we continue our cooperation around the modernization of the data storage aimed at enhancement of efficiency and will be working on adoption of the document management system at the RB (retail business) division.
As part of the future partnership, we are willing to increase the number of processed documents to millions while causing no heavy load for the system.
So, Softengi team managed to prove that if undertaking some additional optimization efforts, the MS SharePoint platform allows users to create, process and store not just a couple thousands of documents, but several millions of them.
IoT-based Smart Space Solution
Collecting and analyzing data within the closed space, whether it’s a hospital, a financial institution, or a huge warehouse is challenging but not impossible with IoT.
Interactive Content for Magazine with AR Technology. ZERNO Case.
Marketers can rejoice! In the field of advertising and product promotion, a new method has appeared based on Augmented Reality technology. Interactive advertising. Just look at these statistics: "By 2020, revenue from mobile ar advertising will exceed $ 2 billion." Do you want your marketers to be the first to climb Olympus of AR marketing? Our case will tell you how to do it attractively and effectively.
Telemedicine app. How we developed Uber for Medical Services
The leaders of any business, whether it is small, large or medium, obliged to pay impressive sums of money for employees' insurance. Yet, this top technology can reduce the expenditures significantly. Yes, we are talking about telemedicine. Employers can reduce insurance costs by 3 times. You will find evidence of such incredible statistics in the article.