Today’s topic is a Java Development of the System for Data Aggregation and Report Generation.
- The system is build on the client-server architecture and consists of two parts – server and client.
- Server program is developed on Tomcat Servlet Container and includes JWeb Application (JSPs, EJBs, Java Classes), REST Web Services, JasperReports report engine, DAO Hibernate Engine and RDBMS MS SQL Server.
- Client program is a desk-top application based on Java Spring Application with its own local database on RDBMS Java DB. The Client program works in two regimes – with server connections and off-line
- Connection and data exchange between server and client parts are performed via Internet
- JNLP is implemented for version upgrade.
- The application is implemented at 150 workplaces for the employees working in the Network projects in all regions of Ukraine;
- System database covers 50,000 accounts.
3D Building Models Are the Key to Success in the Architectural Business
We can confidently say that nobody is impressed with ordinary drawings, especially investors. We present you a 3D solution for the visualization of architectural project. A feature of the project is the creation of a presentation in a 3D model of the entire complex, rather than individual buildings. The details of such modelling in the article.
IoT Solution: Smart Lighting for Retail
How would you describe smart lighting to a child? Smart lighting is the possibility to be a responsible consumer and save money at the same time!
Business Automation Software Solutions: Jira+ Slack+ Camunda +Microservices!
Using Jira + Slack+ Camunda we have managed to automate reports generation for C-level managers and delivery directors. Using the same approach we offer microservices automation for seamless workflow and failure notifications!