Today’s topic is a Java Development of the System for Data Aggregation and Report Generation.
- The system is build on the client-server architecture and consists of two parts – server and client.
- Server program is developed on Tomcat Servlet Container and includes JWeb Application (JSPs, EJBs, Java Classes), REST Web Services, JasperReports report engine, DAO Hibernate Engine and RDBMS MS SQL Server.
- Client program is a desk-top application based on Java Spring Application with its own local database on RDBMS Java DB. The Client program works in two regimes – with server connections and off-line
- Connection and data exchange between server and client parts are performed via Internet
- JNLP is implemented for version upgrade.
- The application is implemented at 150 workplaces for the employees working in the Network projects in all regions of Ukraine;
- System database covers 50,000 accounts.
WhTech-WMS: Warehouse Management Software
With WhTech-WMS you can manage access and always know the location of your assets. It allows you to create custom reports and keep an eye on real-time alerts due to crashes or emergencies which gives you the opportunity to always monitor and understand the status of your equipment.
Police Records Management System For Caribbean Countries
Softengi designed, built, and installed the Police Records Management Information System (PRMIS) for the Caribbean region.
Industrial Asset Tracking: IoT Solution On Guard of Coal Mines
Softengi developed an IoT system that retrofits mining facilities with real-time underground tracking, automated dynamic gas detection, advanced connectivity, and alarm.