Early in 2011, due to a fast-growing number of customers, JSC Bank of Georgia needed to optimize the loan system and improve the management of its document flow. The first stage of cooperation resulted in the following outcomes:
- Softengi team completely redesigned the architecture of the existing Web Content Management system, based on MS Office SharePoint Server 2007, and successfully transferred it to the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 platform;
- Extended the functionality of the document authorization business process, which involved several groups of users;
- The new web portal allowed to create, process, and store 20,000 documents;
- A distinctive feature of this project was a lack of the Georgian language package as part of the MS SharePoint, which our team localized in the web portal.
The second stage of cooperation, which started in 2012, included integrating the existing document management software at the SME (small and medium-sized enterprise) bank division.
- The total number of users in the two departments reached 400.
Willing to improve web portal performance, our team showed the following result:
- Under the testing mode, the number of simultaneously processed and stored documents reached 600,000.
Therefore, all of the optimization actions led to much faster and better quality services provided to the bank customers, as well as an advance in the business processes functionality.
Since JSC Bank of Georgia is developing rapidly, there are plans for more bank units to be connected to the implementation of Softengi document management software. As a result, starting in 2016, we continue our cooperation around the modernization of the data storage aimed at the enhancement of efficiency and will be working on the adoption of the document management software at the RB (retail business) division. As part of the future partnership, we are willing to increase the number of processed documents to millions while causing no heavy load for the system.
So, the Softengi team managed to prove that if undertaking some additional optimization efforts, the MS SharePoint platform allows users to create, process, and store not just a couple of thousands of documents but several millions of them in the web portal.
Mental Well-Being Clinic for Virryhealth
Softengi developed a virtual clinic with interactive and non-interactive activities where visitors could schedule therapy sessions with medical experts and visit a VR chat in the metaverse to interact with the amazing nature and animals of the African savanna.
AI-Based Visual Inspection Case Study
Explore how businesses improve production control quality with Ionbond – an automated visual inspection, classification, and anomaly detection solution.
WhTech-WMS: Warehouse Management Software
With WhTech-WMS you can manage access and always know the location of your assets. It allows you to create custom reports and keep an eye on real-time alerts due to crashes or emergencies which gives you the opportunity to always monitor and understand the status of your equipment.