Early in 2011 due to a fast-growing number of customers, JSC Bank of Georgia faced a need to optimize the loan system and improve management of its document flow.
The first stage of cooperation resulted in the following outcomes:
- Softengi team completely redesigned the architecture of the existing Web Content Management system, based on MS Office SharePoint Server 2007, and successfully transferred it to the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 platform.
- Extended the functionality of the document authorization business process which involved several groups of users.
- The new web portal allowed to create, process and store 20 000 documents.
- A distinctive feature of this project was a lack of the Georgian language package as part of the MS SharePoint which our team localized in the web portal.
The second stage of cooperation, which started in 2012 included the integration of the existing document management software at the SME (small and medium-sized enterprise) bank division.
- The total number of users in two departments reached 400
Willing to improve web portal performance, our team showed the following result:
- Under the testing mode, the number of simultaneously processed and stored documents reached 600 000.
Therefore, all of the optimization actions led to much faster and better quality services provided to the bank customers, as well as an advance in the business processes functionality.
Since JSC Bank of Georgia develops rapidly, there are plans for more bank units to be connected to the implemented by Softengi document management software. As a result, starting in 2016, we continue our cooperation around the modernization of the data storage aimed at enhancement of efficiency and will be working on the adoption of the document management software at the RB (retail business) division.
As part of the future partnership, we are willing to increase the number of processed documents to millions while causing no heavy load for the system.
So, Softengi team managed to prove that if undertaking some additional optimization efforts, the MS SharePoint platform allows users to create, process and store not just a couple of thousands of documents, but several millions of them in the web portal.
WhTech-WMS: Warehouse Management Software
With WhTech-WMS you can manage access and always know the location of your assets. It allows you to create custom reports and keep an eye on real-time alerts due to crashes or emergencies which gives you the opportunity to always monitor and understand the status of your equipment.
Police Records Management System For Caribbean Countries
Softengi designed, built, and installed the Police Records Management Information System (PRMIS) for the Caribbean region.
Industrial Asset Tracking: IoT Solution On Guard of Coal Mines
Softengi developed an IoT system that retrofits mining facilities with real-time underground tracking, automated dynamic gas detection, advanced connectivity, and alarm.