The task was to develop an online logistics management system, which could automate processing of orders and invoices from distributors to warehouses worldwide. The task was to migrate from a legacy solution (OpenVMS/Cobol/Jam, undocumented), designed in 1980, to a new modern J2EE platform. Moreover, to ensure smooth transition, the two systems were running simultaneously.
- reengineering of business processes (based on the analysis of Cobol code)
- design and development of Modern secured web-based J2EE system
- integration and synchronization of both legacy and new systems, integration with other existing systems
- design and development of the open architecture to support further growth (WAP, Web-services, etc)
- Set of more than 5 projects with total duration of 2.5 years. More than 25 man/years delivered
- Management of 3 remote teams (Ukraine, Switzerland, U.S.)
- RUP methodology with XP features approach
- Step-by-Step (monthly deliverables)
IoT-based Smart Space Solution
Collecting and analyzing data within the closed space, whether it’s a hospital, a financial institution, or a huge warehouse is challenging but not impossible with IoT.
Interactive Content for Magazine with AR Technology. ZERNO Case.
Marketers can rejoice! In the field of advertising and product promotion, a new method has appeared based on Augmented Reality technology. Interactive advertising. Just look at these statistics: "By 2020, revenue from mobile ar advertising will exceed $ 2 billion." Do you want your marketers to be the first to climb Olympus of AR marketing? Our case will tell you how to do it attractively and effectively.
Telemedicine app. How we developed Uber for Medical Services
The leaders of any business, whether it is small, large or medium, obliged to pay impressive sums of money for employees' insurance. Yet, this top technology can reduce the expenditures significantly. Yes, we are talking about telemedicine. Employers can reduce insurance costs by 3 times. You will find evidence of such incredible statistics in the article.