Acquainting with customer
Your business tool should grow along with your business.
Softengi has proved this business formula itself, when an Australian company turned to us for assistance in the development of a new website capable to meet its growing business demands. The company was specializing in offering insurance to the timber pest management and building inspection industries. The customer needed to improve an efficiency and performance of its main system in order to remain competitive and distinguishable in the market.
An Australian company has an online system allowing any company and any person to book inspections anywhere in Australia. Via new website launching, the customer wanted to solve the following problems:
- to apply a new website CMS;
- to make navigating through their online booking system more easy and friendly for users;
- to provide clients with an opportunity to find an appropriate inspector via the booking system any time and on any available device;
- to transfer an enormous database with profiles of all listed inspection companies to a new system.
“Our team has dedicated a lot of time and efforts to implement this data migration correctly and with no omissions. Such processes usually appear to have a lot of challenges and stumbling blocks to overcome, but we succeeded to manage them all.”
Taking the challenge
A key task for our team was not the website development itself, but a huge data import implementation.
Facing some risks
While accomplishing data migration, Softengi has faced a number of risks:
- The migrated data had to be kept under special conditions otherwise it would fail to satisfy the law requirements
- Part of the information could be lost during delivering to the new source
- Injected data could provoke stability of the system performance (e.g. due to its wrong structure)
- The transported data had to preserve its original meaning. Due to different settings of two applications, data format, currency name, or any other unit could become improperly changed.
Providing a Solution
Our team succeeded in implementing a logically correct database import, omitting any possible inaccuracies or errors:
- only the last updates of company’s location, services provided or other relevant data from the profile were transferred to the new source;
- information about companies previously closed or deactivated didn’t migrate to the new system;
Taking care of everyone
Website visitors looking for vendors
Inspectors and inspection companies listed on the website
Australian company administration running the system
IoT-based Smart Space Solution
Collecting and analyzing data within the closed space, whether it’s a hospital, a financial institution, or a huge warehouse is challenging but not impossible with IoT.
Interactive Content for Magazine with AR Technology. ZERNO Case.
Marketers can rejoice! In the field of advertising and product promotion, a new method has appeared based on Augmented Reality technology. Interactive advertising. Just look at these statistics: "By 2020, revenue from mobile ar advertising will exceed $ 2 billion." Do you want your marketers to be the first to climb Olympus of AR marketing? Our case will tell you how to do it attractively and effectively.
Telemedicine app. How we developed Uber for Medical Services
The leaders of any business, whether it is small, large or medium, obliged to pay impressive sums of money for employees' insurance. Yet, this top technology can reduce the expenditures significantly. Yes, we are talking about telemedicine. Employers can reduce insurance costs by 3 times. You will find evidence of such incredible statistics in the article.