- Higher education, preferably “Information Technology” / “Computer Science” / “Mathematics”
- Practical experience in collecting, analyzing and formalizing customer or business user requirements, as well as writing, agreeing and managing the life cycle of technical documentation;
- WEB and Mobile Application Development Experience;
- Work experience of at least 2 years involved in IT projects as a business or systems analyst;
- Understanding the REST architecture and the basics of the DBMS;
Knowledge of standards for building IT services;
Basic knowledge of notation UML, BPMN, SQL, Enterprise architect, Jira, Confluence;
- Knowledge of telecommunications networks (GSM, GPRS, EDGE, CDMA, etc) and TCP / IP, Ethernet, IP infrastructure is desirable.
- Studies and analyzes the architecture of existing IT systems;
- Analyzes customer needs, possible constraints, and offers targeted solution architecture, coordinates solution options with stakeholders;
- Designs technical solutions and manages the requirements lifecycle;
- Prepares and coordinates plans, protocols of integration, client testing, is responsible for the organization of testing;
- Prepares technical documentation and instructions for the maintenance and operation of the implemented platforms;
- Prepares terms of reference for work on IT systems.
Freedom of Development
Cookies & Goodies