- At least 3 years of professional experience in software development;
- C++11 approaches and technics;
- Familiarity with GNU/Linux development environment;
- Understanding of OSI model;
- Best practices, including design patterns and peer code review;
- Understanding of software development cycle;
- Good communication skills, attention to details.
Would be a plus:
- Embedded/cross-platform development;
- Network programming;
- Knowledge of multithreading and IPC programming;
- Git repositories, Gitlab, Continuous integration;
- Experience with Unit testing;
- Code optimization skills.
Freedom of Development
Cookies & Goodies