- Experience in deploying software to Linux systems, preferably Ubuntu, and containerization and virtualization technologies;
- Experience in developing complex software systems that have successfully been delivered to customers;
- Experience in communication with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy;
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices of the full software development life cycle, including coding standards,code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing, and operations;
- Experience in developing software services and knowledge of design for scalability, performance, and reliability;
- Experience with a variety of modern programming languages (Python, Go or C/C++) and open-source technologies (Linux);
- Experience with networking, including TCP and UDP;
- 4+ years of industry experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer;
- 2+ years of experience designing and developing distributed software applications, tools, systems, and services using Python Go or C/C++, JS, can be chosen preferably for the project.
- Experience with development solution for devices: as Raspberry Pi 3B+, nanoPi, or similar;
- By using one or more communication channels cellular 4G, WiFi 2.4 & 5 GHz, Bluetooth LE 4-5, Waitless-N, P, ZigBee, LoRaWan, LoRa, NB-IoT, Ethernet, RS-232, RS-485 protocols MQTT, CoAP, AMQP, HTTP, SSL, DTLS, HTTPS Mosquitto.
- Develop devices prototypes;
- Develop firmware;
- Development MVP version of an application;
- Chosen protocols software and hardware;
- Communication with the customer;
- Build team and code review;
- Potential team leader.
Freedom of Development
Cookies & Goodies