- Market, product, and target audience analysis.
- Current product/design analysis (if available).
- Creating user-stories, user behavior model analysis.
Wireframing & Prototyping
- Low-fidelity/high fidelity prototyping.
- Creating clickable/static prototypes for internal testing and demonstrating UX and interface to the customer.
- Testing the design and solutions on target users.
- Problem detection and rectification.
User Interface Design
- Creating a unique interface and icons, and selecting color palette.
- Creating UI kits, designing components, and fine line detailing of all elements.
- Creation high-poly/low-poly 3D models
- 3D Modeling for Games, presentations, catalogs
- 3D Modeling Services For 3D Printing
- 3D Walkthroughs
- Architectural Visualization
- Product Modeling
- 3D service for Advertising and Marketing
- 3D modeling, texturing, lighting, retopology, compositing
- Designing interaction between interface elements (animation, transitions, micro/macro interactions, visual interface response).
- Strategic activities (from idea generation to product commercialization).
Design for Mobile Platforms (iOS, Android)
- Creating designs for mobile platforms (smartphones, tablets, wearables) taking into account the guidelines and specifications of operating systems.
- Designing web services, websites, etc.
- Adaptive design. Web service design transformation to fit mobile operating systems (Native, Hybrid Development).
Branding. Identity Development
- Creating logos, corporate identity, selection of color palettes and fonts.
- Brand book creation.
- Provision of consultations on design at any stage of product development.
Telemedicine app. How we developed Uber for Medical Services
The leaders of any business, whether it is small, large or medium, obliged to pay impressive sums of money for employees' insurance. Yet, this top technology can reduce the expenditures significantly. Yes, we are talking about telemedicine. Employers can reduce insurance costs by 3 times. You will find evidence of such incredible statistics in the article.
AR app for Product Configuration
A short visual story about our AR application that solves the problem of the product demonstration for customers. And it doesn’t matter what kind of product it is: a designer sofa, a powerful UAV, or even a prototype of the house on Mars. Only a smartphone is required to work with the AR application. Using AR app sales & marketing managers and technical specialist can show even the bulkiest products to their customers without filling piles of docs for DHL.
OCR App to Increase the Efficiency of the Logistics Department
Nowadays, every company is trying to get as far away from paper workflow as possible. The digitization process is carried out everywhere. And what will happen if we say that it is possible to increase the number of signed documents by 4 times? After all, documentation is such a big problem in such an industry as logistics. How exactly one application can give impetus to the development of logistics companies is described below.