- Market, product, and target audience analysis.
- Current product/design analysis (if available).
- Creating user-stories, user behavior model analysis.
Wireframing & Prototyping
- Low-fidelity/high fidelity prototyping.
- Creating clickable/static prototypes for internal testing and demonstrating UX and interface to the customer.
- Testing the design and solutions on target users.
- Problem detection and rectification.
User Interface Design
- Creating a unique interface and icons, and selecting color palette.
- Creating UI kits, designing components, and fine line detailing of all elements.
- Creation high-poly/low-poly 3D models
- 3D Modeling for Games, presentations, catalogs
- 3D Modeling Services For 3D Printing
- 3D Walkthroughs
- Architectural Visualization
- Product Modeling
- 3D service for Advertising and Marketing
- 3D modeling, texturing, lighting, retopology, compositing
- Designing interaction between interface elements (animation, transitions, micro/macro interactions, visual interface response).
- Strategic activities (from idea generation to product commercialization).
Design for Mobile Platforms (iOS, Android)
- Creating designs for mobile platforms (smartphones, tablets, wearables) taking into account the guidelines and specifications of operating systems.
- Designing web services, websites, etc.
- Adaptive design. Web service design transformation to fit mobile operating systems (Native, Hybrid Development).
Branding. Identity Development
- Creating logos, corporate identity, selection of color palettes and fonts.
- Brand book creation.
- Provision of consultations on design at any stage of product development.
MVPCast Live Video Streaming App
An application that completely digitizes the sport. In this application, a large number of daring ideas were realized. It became possible to add special highlights right during the game. And even the main problem, a poor Internet connection, has been resolved. What other incredible results in the development of the streaming application we have achieved read below.
Information System of Unified State Registers
The System is being developed to facilitate registrars’ access to multiple registers and improve their performance, as well as to enable citizens to get high-quality administrative services.
National Electronic Registry of Anthropogenic Emissions and Absorption of Greenhouse Gases
In 2004, Ukraine ratified the Kyoto Protocol, under which it needed to implement a national registry system, where the Kyoto units would be held in the name of the government and tracked at all times.