As an input we had doors with electromechanical locks and mobile application allowing fingertip scanning and recognition. We were challenged to integrate these pieces and build a solution, with the help of which the user could easily unlock his door by presenting his four fingers to the mobile camera.
“We managed to create Smart Door App due to applying our existent IoT solution known as AZIOT HOME - digital platform for living environment. This product transforms the whole concept of managing the living environment. Our goal is to leverage high technologies to live differently.”
Our team has managed to build an Automated Door Unlocking System through applying IoT technologies. Earlier, we have already created Aziot Home – a Connected Digital Platform for managing living environment.
Based on this platform, our team has managed to develop a solution for automated door unlocking. We connected an application for fingertip scanning with hardware installed in the door. Moreover, we have succeeded to simplify significantly the whole hardware complex and built a small and easy-to-use Hub. Our IoT solution is based on the standard MQTT protocol and thus can be easily integrated with other IoT solutions.
- You can easily control your door locking and unlocking being miles away from it – just present your four fingers to the camera of your App.
- You can manage a number of doors through your App (home, office, summer house, etc) – just open the map at your App, choose among the registered locations and unlock the door of your choice.
- There is no need to have Wi-Fi at your location to use the System – you can apply 3G module through inserting a SIM card into your Hub.
- Entrust specific persons to control specific doors by registering their fingertips on the App and thus allowing them to unlock the door.
Prospects of applying such system for business and household are pretty diverse.
- Install the system at your home and use it to unlock your door in case of emergencies, keys lost, relatives becoming, ill and any other situation demanding your participation when you are miles away.
- Apply the system for managing big enterprises (hospitals, warehouses, stores, manufactures). There are usually a lot of doors and a lot of people. The challenge is to provide specific persons with access to specific doors.
- Use the application as a pass to enter your office. This will prevent you from unauthorized people at your company, who might just get a pass from one of your employees and freely use it to enter your premises.
OCR App to Increase the Efficiency of the Logistics Department
Nowadays, every company is trying to get as far away from paper workflow as possible. The digitization process is carried out everywhere. And what will happen if we say that it is possible to increase the number of signed documents by 4 times? After all, documentation is such a big problem in such an industry as logistics. How exactly one application can give impetus to the development of logistics companies is described below.
AR app for Product Configuration
A short visual story about our AR application that solves the problem of the product demonstration for customers. And it doesn’t matter what kind of product it is: a designer sofa, a powerful UAV, or even a prototype of the house on Mars. Only a smartphone is required to work with the AR application. Using AR app sales & marketing managers and technical specialist can show even the bulkiest products to their customers without filling piles of docs for DHL.
Remote Assistance for the Manufacturing Equipment
Remote Assistance solution is not the screenshot from Iron Man. It's a modern digital tool that can improve the effectiveness of the equipment assembly and maintenance. Using Remote Assistance employees get the chance to communicate with the top experts remotely fixing the most critical bugs faster.