The company requested Softengi as an outsource software development provider to develop a cloud-based renewable energy business platform.
This platform was meant to:
- Automate the company’s core sales activities, such as proposal generation and system design;
- Track and streamline combinations of pre- and postsales activities, such as lead generation and management, business administration and project management.
The platform had to be focused on streamlining the sales process via the disciplined and repeatable business processes built atop a simple CRM.
As part of the project, Softengi’s task was to develop a Lead Management Mobile Application*.
Softengi Team Tech Contribution
Lead Management Mobile Application* is designed to be used by the company’s sales people, dealers and affiliates.
Every user has a private account with a list of role-based permissions (e.g. a Marketing Manager can see/manage all sales activities, but a Marketing Specialist is limited to seeing his/her own leads only).
Lead Management Mobile Application* is integrated with the Salesforce application and syncs with the user’s Salesforce account.
The solution allows its users to:
- View a list of jobs (leads transferred into “opportunities” and actions associated with them) and keep track of them on the mobile application screen;
- See leads and their current statuses (a summary screen);
- Form and send a proposal (quote) for a potential customer with information about how much he/she will pay for electricity once solar panels are installed;
- Sign electronic agreements via DocuSign and send them to customers;
- Locate a lead/customer on the map.
The main challenge was to make Lead Management Mobile Application* usable.
In the course of this application’s development, our team thoroughly evaluated it based on the 10 Usability Heuristics for User Interface Design proposed by Jakob Nielsen:
- Visibility of system status;
- Match between system and the real world;
- User control and freedom;
- Consistency and standards;
- Error prevention;
- Recognition rather than recall;
- Flexibility and efficiency of use;
- Aesthetic and minimalist design;
- Help users recognize, diagnose, and recover from errors;
- Help and documentation.
When usability problems were identified, our professionals provided quick solutions for each of them.
Lead Management Mobile Application is currently being used successfully by our client’s staff to automate the company’s core sales activities.
Telemedicine app. How we developed Uber for Medical Services
The leaders of any business, whether it is small, large or medium, obliged to pay impressive sums of money for employees' insurance. Yet, this top technology can reduce the expenditures significantly. Yes, we are talking about telemedicine. Employers can reduce insurance costs by 3 times. You will find evidence of such incredible statistics in the article.
AR app for Product Configuration
A short visual story about our AR application that solves the problem of the product demonstration for customers. And it doesn’t matter what kind of product it is: a designer sofa, a powerful UAV, or even a prototype of the house on Mars. Only a smartphone is required to work with the AR application. Using AR app sales & marketing managers and technical specialist can show even the bulkiest products to their customers without filling piles of docs for DHL.
OCR App to Increase the Efficiency of the Logistics Department
Nowadays, every company is trying to get as far away from paper workflow as possible. The digitization process is carried out everywhere. And what will happen if we say that it is possible to increase the number of signed documents by 4 times? After all, documentation is such a big problem in such an industry as logistics. How exactly one application can give impetus to the development of logistics companies is described below.