- The system is build on the client-server architecture and consists of two parts – server and client.
- Server program is developed on Tomcat Servlet Container and includes Java Web Application (JSPs, EJBs, Java Classes), REST Web Services, JasperReports report engine, DAO Hibernate Engine and RDBMS MS SQL Server.
- Client program is a desk-top application based on Java Spring Application with its own local database on RDBMS Java DB. The Client program works in two regimes – with server connections and off-line
- Connection and data exchange between server and client parts are performed via Internet
- Java Network Launching Protocol (JNLP) is implemented for version upgrade.
- The application is implemented at 150 workplaces for the employees working in the Network projects in all regions of Ukraine;
- System database covers 50,000 accounts.
AR app for Product Configuration
A short visual story about our AR application that solves the problem of the product demonstration for customers. And it doesn’t matter what kind of product it is: a designer sofa, a powerful UAV, or even a prototype of the house on Mars. Only a smartphone is required to work with the AR application. Using AR app sales & marketing managers and technical specialist can show even the bulkiest products to their customers without filling piles of docs for DHL.
Remote Assistance for the Manufacturing Equipment
Remote Assistance solution is not the screenshot from Iron Man. It's a modern digital tool that can improve the effectiveness of the equipment assembly and maintenance. Using Remote Assistance employees get the chance to communicate with the top experts remotely fixing the most critical bugs faster.
Chatbot for DevOps Department
Increase team efficiency by 17% as we automate. This incredible result was achieved by our specialists when they launched Chatbot for DevOps Department. The goal was accomplished by improving communication and management, also we automated repetitive actions, increasing the speed of releases. You can read more about it below.