- The system is build on the client-server architecture and consists of two parts – server and client.
- Server program is developed on Tomcat Servlet Container and includes Java Web Application (JSPs, EJBs, Java Classes), REST Web Services, JasperReports report engine, DAO Hibernate Engine and RDBMS MS SQL Server.
- Client program is a desk-top application based on Java Spring Application with its own local database on RDBMS Java DB. The Client program works in two regimes – with server connections and off-line
- Connection and data exchange between server and client parts are performed via Internet
- Java Network Launching Protocol (JNLP) is implemented for version upgrade.
- The application is implemented at 150 workplaces for the employees working in the Network projects in all regions of Ukraine;
- System database covers 50,000 accounts.
Information System of Unified State Registers
The System is being developed to facilitate registrars’ access to multiple registers and improve their performance, as well as to enable citizens to get high-quality administrative services.
National Electronic Registry of Anthropogenic Emissions and Absorption of Greenhouse Gases
In 2004, Ukraine ratified the Kyoto Protocol, under which it needed to implement a national registry system, where the Kyoto units would be held in the name of the government and tracked at all times.
Emission Tracking System. Breakthrough in EHS industry
Helping business worldwide to stay environmentally friendly.