- The system is build on the client-server architecture and consists of two parts – server and client.
- Server program is developed on Tomcat Servlet Container and includes Java Web Application (JSPs, EJBs, Java Classes), REST Web Services, JasperReports report engine, DAO Hibernate Engine and RDBMS MS SQL Server.
- Client program is a desk-top application based on Java Spring Application with its own local database on RDBMS Java DB. The Client program works in two regimes – with server connections and off-line
- Connection and data exchange between server and client parts are performed via Internet
- Java Network Launching Protocol (JNLP) is implemented for version upgrade.
- The application is implemented at 150 workplaces for the employees working in the Network projects in all regions of Ukraine;
- System database covers 50,000 accounts.
Telemedicine app. How we developed Uber for Medical Services
The leaders of any business, whether it is small, large or medium, obliged to pay impressive sums of money for employees' insurance. Yet, this top technology can reduce the expenditures significantly. Yes, we are talking about telemedicine. Employers can reduce insurance costs by 3 times. You will find evidence of such incredible statistics in the article.
AR app for Product Configuration
A short visual story about our AR application that solves the problem of the product demonstration for customers. And it doesn’t matter what kind of product it is: a designer sofa, a powerful UAV, or even a prototype of the house on Mars. Only a smartphone is required to work with the AR application. Using AR app sales & marketing managers and technical specialist can show even the bulkiest products to their customers without filling piles of docs for DHL.
OCR App to Increase the Efficiency of the Logistics Department
Nowadays, every company is trying to get as far away from paper workflow as possible. The digitization process is carried out everywhere. And what will happen if we say that it is possible to increase the number of signed documents by 4 times? After all, documentation is such a big problem in such an industry as logistics. How exactly one application can give impetus to the development of logistics companies is described below.