Our customer, the State Aviation Administration of Ukraine, approached our company looking for a partner who could implement the corner-cut nationwide project for them.
The task was to build a system, a comprehensive solution for civil aviation, which could cover main business processes and services in the field. Another system requirement concerned the compliance of the future solution with the international standards ICAO and EASA adopted in aviation.
As a result, the following processes were fully automated:
- Aircraft and airworthiness certification
- Civil aviation aircraft registration
- Air carrier Licensing, issue of authorization for flight operation
- Regular flight schedule approval
- Certification and audits (Part-M Subpart-G)
- Aircraft maintenance certification and audits (Part M, Sub-part F)
- Operator certification and audits
- Aerial navigation subjects and objects Certification and audits
- Staff certification, crew examination
- Flight schedule control
- Overseas flights monitoring and charter flights authorization
By successfully completing this project, Softengi team has shown its high-level expertise and ability to take over the implementation of complex long-term tasks in such science-intensive sphere as aviation.
Information System of Unified State Registers
The System is being developed to facilitate registrars’ access to multiple registers and improve their performance, as well as to enable citizens to get high-quality administrative services.
National Electronic Registry of Anthropogenic Emissions and Absorption of Greenhouse Gases
In 2004, Ukraine ratified the Kyoto Protocol, under which it needed to implement a national registry system, where the Kyoto units would be held in the name of the government and tracked at all times.
Emission Tracking System. Breakthrough in EHS industry
Helping business worldwide to stay environmentally friendly.