As part of Intecracy Group, Softengi is involved in creating Ukraine’s Information System of Unified State Registers (hereinafter referred to as “the System”) administered by National Information Systems, a state-owned enterprise operating under the Ministry of Justice.
The idea to create the System stemmed from the Government’s urgent need to combine unified public registers (maintained with the use of different and often outdated software solutions) into a single information environment based on a common core. The ultimate aim was to facilitate registrars’ access to multiple registers, improve their performance, and provide citizens with high-quality administrative services.
The primary project objectives were to:
- Accumulate information from multiple databases of registries and other information subsystems of the Ministry into a single information environment;
- Ensure a whole new level of operational reliability of the data security registries;
- Make it possible to create services for citizens and provide external users with access to data using the latest technologies and data protection tools;
- Migrate several registries from different software to a single modern platform enabling their common functions and uniform access interface;
- Create and implement a mechanism for processing information, tracking user actions, ensuring authorization and authentication; etc.
The joint development team created the System’s frontend and backend, which allows registrars to access the System and all of the unified state registers comprising it. Several unified state registers administered by the Ministry were migrated to a single software platform (UnityBase) to ensure their uniformity.
The System was developed based on the following principles and approaches:
- Modern software platform. UnityBase, our in-house cutting-edge development platform, was used to form the “business core” of the System consisting of a number of technological subsystems and logical units.
- Single window. All registers can be accessed through a so-called “single window”.
- Common directories. All registers use a system of common directories (directory of administrative-territorial units; directory of users; etc.).
- Common administration system. All subsystems are administered through a common administration system.
- Data preservation. All data was moved from the old databases to the new System without any loss, or distortion, and now can be maintained and processed.
So far, the development team has implemented the following subsystems:
- Property Rights and Encumbrances – a group of subsystems intended to: maintain the State Register of Property Rights; automate the process of registration of property rights and encumbrances to real estate; form a unified state information system for the registration of rights to real estate and their encumbrances, objects and subjects of these rights, and provide external users with access to information stored in the Register.
- Provision of Services to External Users – a brand new subsystem designed to implement the single mechanism for providing services in response to users’ electronic requests. This subsystem includes several units, such as: eСabinet of Electronic Services as well as Service of Preprocessing Applications for the Registration of the Rights to Real Property (currently operating in test mode; its architecture can be used to develop other solutions).
- Automated System of Enforcement Proceedings – an integrated information system that automates the process of conducting enforcement proceedings; it is intended for use by the State Executive Service.
- User Registry – was created to ensure the centralized administration of user access rights to the registers and keep data on organizations and staff working with the subsystems and information used in the system units.
- File Storage – a centralized electronic data storage designed to store documents generated by the System. It ensures the proper level of completeness, integrity, credibility, and security of all documents created, uploaded, processed, and exchanged by the subsystems and registers maintained by the System.
- Other recently added subsystems: Unified Register of Debtors and Unified Register of Private Enforcers.
The implementation of this project is a progressive step towards the establishment of eGovernment in Ukraine and contributes to the overall improvement of democracy and governmental transparency.
Telemedicine app. How we developed Uber for Medical Services
The leaders of any business, whether it is small, large or medium, obliged to pay impressive sums of money for employees' insurance. Yet, this top technology can reduce the expenditures significantly. Yes, we are talking about telemedicine. Employers can reduce insurance costs by 3 times. You will find evidence of such incredible statistics in the article.
AR app for Product Configuration
A short visual story about our AR application that solves the problem of the product demonstration for customers. And it doesn’t matter what kind of product it is: a designer sofa, a powerful UAV, or even a prototype of the house on Mars. Only a smartphone is required to work with the AR application. Using AR app sales & marketing managers and technical specialist can show even the bulkiest products to their customers without filling piles of docs for DHL.
OCR App to Increase the Efficiency of the Logistics Department
Nowadays, every company is trying to get as far away from paper workflow as possible. The digitization process is carried out everywhere. And what will happen if we say that it is possible to increase the number of signed documents by 4 times? After all, documentation is such a big problem in such an industry as logistics. How exactly one application can give impetus to the development of logistics companies is described below.