Acquainting with customer
Your business tool should grow along with your business.
Softengi has proved this business formula itself, when an Australian company turned to us for assistance in the development of a new website capable to meet its growing business demands. The company was specializing in offering insurance to the timber pest management and building inspection industries. The customer needed to improve an efficiency and performance of its main system in order to remain competitive and distinguishable in the market.
An Australian company has an online system allowing any company and any person to book inspections anywhere in Australia. Via new website launching, the customer wanted to solve the following problems:
- to apply a new website CMS;
- to make navigating through their online booking system more easy and friendly for users;
- to provide clients with an opportunity to find an appropriate inspector via the booking system any time and on any available device;
- to transfer an enormous database with profiles of all listed inspection companies to a new system.
“Our team has dedicated a lot of time and efforts to implement this data migration correctly and with no omissions. Such processes usually appear to have a lot of challenges and stumbling blocks to overcome, but we succeeded to manage them all.”
Taking the challenge
A key task for our team was not the website development itself, but a huge data import implementation.
Facing some risks
While accomplishing data migration, Softengi has faced a number of risks:
- The migrated data had to be kept under special conditions otherwise it would fail to satisfy the law requirements
- Part of the information could be lost during delivering to the new source
- Injected data could provoke stability of the system performance (e.g. due to its wrong structure)
- The transported data had to preserve its original meaning. Due to different settings of two applications, data format, currency name, or any other unit could become improperly changed.
Providing a Solution
Our team succeeded in implementing a logically correct database import, omitting any possible inaccuracies or errors:
- only the last updates of company’s location, services provided or other relevant data from the profile were transferred to the new source;
- information about companies previously closed or deactivated didn’t migrate to the new system;
Taking care of everyone
Website visitors looking for vendors
Inspectors and inspection companies listed on the website
Australian company administration running the system
Telemedicine app. How we developed Uber for Medical Services
The leaders of any business, whether it is small, large or medium, obliged to pay impressive sums of money for employees' insurance. Yet, this top technology can reduce the expenditures significantly. Yes, we are talking about telemedicine. Employers can reduce insurance costs by 3 times. You will find evidence of such incredible statistics in the article.
AR app for Product Configuration
A short visual story about our AR application that solves the problem of the product demonstration for customers. And it doesn’t matter what kind of product it is: a designer sofa, a powerful UAV, or even a prototype of the house on Mars. Only a smartphone is required to work with the AR application. Using AR app sales & marketing managers and technical specialist can show even the bulkiest products to their customers without filling piles of docs for DHL.
OCR App to Increase the Efficiency of the Logistics Department
Nowadays, every company is trying to get as far away from paper workflow as possible. The digitization process is carried out everywhere. And what will happen if we say that it is possible to increase the number of signed documents by 4 times? After all, documentation is such a big problem in such an industry as logistics. How exactly one application can give impetus to the development of logistics companies is described below.