Softengi has extensive experience in IoT solutions creation being equally good in software as well as hardware development. We've been creating IoT sensors for our customers and have transformed our own office in a smart space with the help of IoT.
Internet of Things:
- STM32, ARM, AVR, ESP32
- Bluetooth, Zigbee, Z-Wave, Wi-Fi
- HTTP/HTTPS, Modbus, MQTT
Benefits of using IoT:
IoT technology expands the possibilities of any business by providing it with the most valuable asset: real-time accurate data. Collecting and analyzing data gives companies control over any process, equipment or the environment.
- High quality of delivered solutions is characterized primarily by data security. IoT technology provides a high level of information security thanks to end-to-end security mechanisms: all connections are protected by TLS, users are authenticated, all data is filtered using ACLs, MQTT message authorization is applied based on topics, security audit logs are stored in a DBMS with time stamps.
- IoT-powered technologies offer applications management, data processing, as well as data analytics, which allow companies to gain a better understanding of the input, output and real-time performances of their systems.
- Innovative technologies offer a higher level of safety for business owners. Wearable IoT devices can assure that employees are safe and secured while working in and out of the office.
- By implementing smart management, business leaders can optimize single as well as complex operational processes, therefore enhancing effectiveness, product quality as well as operational uptime.
Aziot HOME. A digital platform to transform living environment.
Softengi has developed a Connected Digital Home - tool, enabling integration of home ecosystem with digital technologies. The easiest way to have an ...
System Integration and IoT Devices
The demand of IoT ecosystem gives us an opportunity to create a valuable asset consisting of things, data, processes and people. We possess vast ...
MVPCast Live Video Streaming App
An application that completely digitizes the sport. In this application, a large number of daring ideas were realized. It became possible to add ...
XR for the Digital Twins of the Equipment
We’ve built a digital twin of the equipment for our German partner that produces heavy machinery for drilling. Using MR app, anyone can see a 3D ...
Artificial Intelligence Solutions for the Procurement System
Artificial intelligence is a significant driver for economic growth in business. You can say that Big Data, Machine Learning, Data Mining are just ...
Information System of Unified State Registers
The System is being developed to facilitate registrars’ access to multiple registers and improve their performance, as well as to enable citizens to ...
National Electronic Registry of Anthropogenic Emissions and Absorption of Greenhouse Gases
In 2004, Ukraine ratified the Kyoto Protocol, under which it needed to implement a national registry system, where the Kyoto units would be held in ...
Disruptive Technologies in Risk Management: XR/AI
Extended Reality and Artificial Intelligence take risk management to the new level – the level of total control. Risk management strategy includes threat prevention, emergency situations simulation in VR, data security and other methods of minimization of potential threats. Many compliance and risk departments have already implemented AI-driven solutions to streamline functions and compliance processes. More insights on this topic in the article below.
Live Video Streaming App & Other R&D Projects of Softengi
Where does exactly the transformation of a daring idea into a meaningful solution take place in an IT company? In the R&D department where experienced software architects create unique solutions using top-notch technologies. We would like to share with you some ongoing projects of our R&D team.
Gamification in the Retail: Turning Shopping into a Game
According to the Harvard Business Review, increasing customer attention by 5% can generate a 25%-95% increase in profit. Gamification is a real customer attention magnet. And most retailers have already implemented it in their strategy. Read about the results below.