- 2+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Understanding of Agile / Waterfall software development principles;
- Knowledge of BABOK techniques;
- Familiarity with web and mobile software architecture principles;
- Good communication skills English (written / spoken);
- Strong problem-solving and facilitation skills;
- JIRA or similar management software;
- Lucidchart or similar tools;
- UML, BPMN, Flow charts.
- UML Certification;
- ECBA / CCBA / IREB;
- Experience in HR domain;
- IT and/or QA experience;
- Experience of implementation nationwide solutions for enterprise level solutions;
- Readiness for business trips in EU, CIS.
- Work with project stakeholders to define project scope, goals, deliverables;
- Break down requirements to manageable level and translate them into form understandable by the development team (user stories and acceptance criteria, technical specification, user guides etc);
- Support and create the necessary project documentation (including required by stakeholders);
- Managing solution backlog;
- Participate in acceptance testing;
- Conduct demos, gather stakeholders’ feedback and verifies that the functionality was developed and implemented as per business requirements.
Freedom of Development
Cookies & Goodies