- TechLead or TeamLead (ready to consider Senior developer who is willing to take on this role);
- Experience in C ++ coding for Linux;
- Experience in porting applications to different architectures;
Would be plus:
- Experience with micro-controllers;
- Experience with developing Linux kernel modules;
- Experience with «low energy» channels for devices (BTLE, Thread, Lora, etc);
- Experience creating debian packages, opkg packages.
About the project:
The client is a leading provider of solutions to the global IoT market located in US. The project is software development for their advanced telematics device which integrates with fixed and mobile assets for real-time tracking, monitoring and control assets anywhere, anytime. The solution is designed to meet the demands of a wide variety of requirements from simple low-cost tracking applications to high-performance, multi-channel, video streaming applications.
Freedom of Development
Cookies & Goodies