- Knowledge of testing theory;
- Analysis of business requirements;
- Ability to create and work with already existing test documentation;
- Manual testing;
- Knowledge of error logging software (Jira)
- Version control systems: Git, SVN;
- Testing API, web services (REST, SOAP);
- Knowledge of Unix-like systems at the console level;
- Software Development Methodologies: Agile / Scrum;
- Knowledge and experience with systems developed in client-server architecture;
- English – reading technical documentation.
- Software Experience: ESB (WSO2 / EI), Application Server Systems
- Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL;
- Languages: SQL, Java (Beginner), Groovy.
The project “Business Card” and “Credit Card”. Projects include improvements to web applications, web services, integration testing with the database, as well as testing of new objects on the database.
Freedom of Development
Cookies & Goodies