- Minimum of 1 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in support and administration Oracle DB;
- Strong understanding of Oracle architecture;
- Telecom Billing experience,
- English – Intermediate level;
- Higher Education.
- Apache Tomcat;
- SOAP, REST;
- Staff training of new, old technologies (CMS training, REST Full methodology, JMETER, Boomerang, current IT processes at the CS);
- Execution of technical documentation (Ukr, Eng, Rus);
- Design of the architecture of new platforms (CMS, HAS_PROXY);
- Development of new functionality (Microsoft, CMS_Asistant, FTTB SME, Installers, and much more);
- Refactoring / optimization of the existing code;
- Support test CMS environments;
- Server configuration advice;
- Apache (adding new locations, traffic forwarding, security management).
- Prospects for professional and career growth;
- Progressive management style;
- Corporate events and meetings;
- Professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Comfortable work conditions;.
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible work schedule.
Freedom of Development
Cookies & Goodies