Nowadays Blockchain is one of the most fast-growing technology in data protection and data storage fields.
- Hyperledger fabric
- Ethereum Platform
- Blockchain as a Service
- (AWS, Azure, IBM, Oracle)
Benefits of using Blockchain:
Blockchain is now called one of the most versatile technologies for working with data. And there a number of good arguments that
- Now blockchain is officially the most dependable way to interact with information. Blockchain has revolutionized the protection of information, because today the data can be stored on the server distributed between many computers. This capacity helps prevent fraud and any unauthorized activity.
- The core of this technology does not permit to change even a small piece of data retroactively. Blockchain is built on the distributed type of the network. Transparency of business is guaranteed by blockchain. Openness in business extraordinarily attracts partners.
- Blockchain technology is able to optimize and automate any time-consuming process of transferring and analyzing data, transactions can be performed faster and more efficiently.
- Working with Blockchain you do not need to involve, and therefore pay, a third party to check the reliability of the transaction. After all, there will be only one version of the documentation.
Car Fines Distributed Database based on the Blockchain Technologies
We apply Blockchain Technologies for building Distributed Database of all car fines imposed on the owners of transport means throughout Ukraine.
Softengi Creates Smarpay – Cash-free Payment Alternative
There are more than 1800 vending machines located around Switzerland. So, the task was to create a mobile app which would allow searching for a ...
XR for the Digital Twins of the Equipment
We’ve built a digital twin of the equipment for our German partner that produces heavy machinery for drilling. Using MR app, anyone can see a 3D ...
AR app for Product Configuration
A short visual story about our AR application that solves the problem of the product demonstration for customers.
And it doesn’t matter what kind of ...
Remote Assistance for the Manufacturing Equipment
Remote Assistance solution is not the screenshot from Iron Man. It's a modern digital tool that can improve the effectiveness of the equipment ...
Chatbot for DevOps Department
Increase team efficiency by 17% as we automate. This incredible result was achieved by our specialists when they launched Chatbot for DevOps ...
System Integration and IoT Devices
The demand of IoT ecosystem gives us an opportunity to create a valuable asset consisting of things, data, processes and people. We possess vast ...
Softengi Receives Another 5-Star Review on Clutch
We are proud of our team! The results of our effective work were noted by our customers on the Clutch platform.
Precision Agriculture: IoT Sensors, Drones, and XR to Make Farming Smarter
Do you know that at the moment there is a revolution in the Agricultural Sector? It became possible thanks to the development of Precision Agriculture and the Internet of Things. These technologies can achieve increasing the efficiency and profit more than 25% of any agricultural object, be it a complex of fields, a small greenhouse or a farm. How exactly you should implement new technologies and what exactly should be expected, as a result, read it in the article.
Augmented Reality Retail Trends Disrupting the Industry
More than 1 billion people are expected to use augmented reality products globally in 2020. The numbers are staggering. Consumers aim to choose products faster, try them before buying with the help of AR/VR, use navigation in these huge shopping malls. Buyers do not so much look at the quality and properties of the product as the opportunity to engage interactively with it. Today's article about this phenomenon.